您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸谈判英语口语900句-7

时间:2021.08.04信息来源:功夫外贸

1.Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

2.Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.

通常,海运较陆运便宜。

3.For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

4.Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

请海运我们订购的电视机。

5.Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

6.Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

7.Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货

8.To move the goods by railway is quicker.

铁路运输较快。

9.We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

10.Can you have them sent by railway?

能采用 陆运方式吗?

11.You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

12.We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.

我们已安排用火车运输你们所需的大米。

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: