1.Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?
2.We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.
我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。
3.How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你们通常要多久才能交货?
4.Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交货吗?
5.Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你们能否接受延期一点时间交货?
6.Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?
7.Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我们最早船期吗?
8.Do you take special orders?
你们接受特殊订货吗?
9.Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?
10.he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth.
他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。
11.We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea.
我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。
Words and Phrases
外贸口语词汇
sales conditions
销售条件
to make delivery
交货
to make prompt-delivery
即期交货
payment terms
付款方式
special orders
特殊订货