在出国旅行乘公交车如何问路的对话模板1:
A: Excuse me, but could you tell me if this bus goes to the National Museum?
请问这趟车是否到国家博物馆?
B: No. it doesn't, There's no direct bus to the National Musem.madam.
不到,这儿没有到国家博物馆的直达车,夫人。
A:Where do I have to change then?
那我到哪儿换车?
B.You can transfer at Smith Street..
你可以在史密斯街换车。
A:How far is it?
还有多远?
B: Well, it's only five stops from here.
离这儿就5站地。
A:I see. Thanks a lot, What's the fare, please?
我知道了,非常感谢,请问车票多少钱?
B:One dollar, Drop it into the box here, please.
一美元,放入箱子里。
A: OK, That's right.
好的,放进去了。
B:Stand back from the door. please, There are a lot of seats in the rear.
请勿靠近车门,后面有很多座位。
A:Yes, Thank you very much.
好的,非常感谢。
在出国旅行称公交车如何问路的对话模板2:
A: Excuse me, Could you tell me which bus I should take to go to the railway station?
打扰一下,请问我该乘那辆车到火车站?
B:I think you'd better take the No.16 bus, It can take you right there.
我想你最好乘16路车,它正好到那儿。
A: How often does this bus go there?
公交车多长时间一班?
B: Every fiften minutes.
15分钟一班。
A: I really can't wait that long, Are there any other buses that can take me there?
我确实不能等那么长时间,我能乘其他的公交车去那儿吗?
B: The No.2 bus also goes to the railway station. You mak take it,
2路车也去火车站,你可以乘2路车去。
A: Where Can I find the Bus?
我在那儿找到2路车站?
B: The bus stop is no far from here. Go straight on and you can easily find it.
2路车站离这儿不远,一直往前走,你会很容易找到它。
A: Thanks a lot.
多谢
B: You are welcome.
别客气。
在出国旅行称公交车如何问路的对话模板3:
A:Excuse me, which bus should I take if I go to National park?
打扰一下,去国家公园要乘那路车?
B: You need to take bus No.568
你需要乘568路车。
A: Do I have to transfer anywhere?
我需要在哪儿换车吗?
B:Yes. you should change to the No.396 bus at No. 1 Bridge.
是的,你应该在1号桥换车396路车。
A: How far is it from here?
离这儿有多远?
B: It's about 12km away from here.
离这儿大约12公里。
A:Thanks for your introduction.
谢谢你的介绍
B:You're welcome. I wish you a pleasure trip.
不用谢,祝你旅途愉快。