您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸出口英语-外贸业务最完美的未来路线图

时间:2018.09.10信息来源:功夫外贸

Tom: I'd like to propose a toast! We have a lot to celebrate this evening, First. welcome home to Carl.

我想提议大家举杯! 我们今天晚上有很多要庆祝的,首先。 欢迎卡尔回家。

Everyone: Welcome home. Carl.

欢迎卡尔回家!

Tom: Next. I propose a toast to the new limited company of Jayal Motors.

接下来。 我建议为贾亚尔摩托的新有限公司举杯。

Everyone: Great! Cheers, To Jayal Motors Ltd!

太好了,为了贾亚尔摩托有限公司干杯!

Tom: And finally a toast to Eve, who has just won the company's first order in the United States,

最后为夏娃举杯,夏娃刚刚赢得了公司第一个来自美国的订单,

Everyone: Cheers! Well done...

做的好.. 干杯!

Tom: Well, Carl, my boy, you diplomats certainly did  a good job over that import control business

嗯,卡尔,我的孩子,你们外交官在有关进口管制的问题上的工作做的很好。

Carl: Well, the developing countries managed to exert some pressure, and the fear that the developing world might retaliate by excluding Industrian goods from their markets probably made the government there think twice about taking such action again.

嗯,发展中国家设法施加了一些压力,由于恐怕发展中国家可能通过将INSUSTRIA的商品排除在他们市场之外的方式进行报复,这可能使政府在采取这种行动时考虑再三。

Tom: That's so mm...

嗯,原来如此

Carl: But we've got to spread our risks and not be too dependent on any one market, That's why this American order is a step in the right direction.

但我们必须分散我们的风险,而不是太依赖任何一个市场,这就是为什么这个美国订单是在一个正确的方向上迈出的一步。

Tom: I see.

我明白了。

Eve:Still talking shop, Carl?

还在说店铺的事,卡尔?

Tom: No, no Eve, It's my fault. I got him on to the subject, I'm just so fascinated by all this high power politics ... I'm going to enjoy Jayal Motors Ltd taking on the rest of the world.

不,没有,夏娃,这是我的错。 我使他谈论这个主题的,我对所有这些强权政治都非常着迷......我要去享受贾亚尔摩托公司出现在世界的其他地方。

Jack: Are you sure you still want to do it from the sidelines?

你确定你还想做顾问工作吗?

Tom: At my age, Jack, it's the best place to be.Maybe I'll step in and referee now and then.

在我这个年龄,杰克,这是最好的位置。可能我会偶尔介入和裁决。

Tara:Oh, but, you're still a major shareholder. father.

哦,但是,你仍然是一个大股东。 父亲

Tom: Yes, I don't want you young things getting too carried away.

是的,我不想让你年轻人把事情做得太过分了

Chris: Hello, Jack, I heard you're off to New York soon to give some demonstrations of the new bike.

你好,杰克,我听说你很快就有到纽约去,给一些新车做展示。

Jack:Yes. Next Week.

是的,下周。

Kamal: You'll miss the carnival then, Jack.

你会错过狂欢节的,杰克

Jack: That's right.so I will.It'll be the frist time in 15 years.

是的,我会的错过狂欢节的。这将是15年来的第一次

Diana: I love the carnival.

我喜欢狂欢节

Tim: Why don't we go together, Diana?

为什么我们不一起去,戴安娜

Diana: I'd love to, Tim

我很愿意,蒂姆

Tim: I've got this wonderful new sports car. Would you like to come and have a look? It's parked across the road ...

我有这个漂亮的新跑车。 你不想来看看吗? 它停在路的对过。

Kamal: Oh! no! Not another budding romance in the firm. You'll have me married off next.

哦! 不要这样! 不会是公司里另一个崭露头角的罗曼史吧。 你会让我成为下一个结婚的。

Paul: No. no. We can't afford to have our banker distracted, you know, Kamal you know. I've been thinking, To avoid import controls, why don't we build our bikes overseas, as well as export them.

不,不可能。 我们不能让我们的银行家分心,你知道,卡迈勒你知道。 我一直在想,为了避免进口管制,为什么我们不在出口他们的同时在海外组装我们的摩托车呢。

Tara: Oh, no! Not another bright idea.

哦,不要这样! 不会是另一个英明的决策吧。

Tom:Quick, someone, give him antoher drink.

快,谁再让他喝一杯

Paul: No. no. really, Listen, listen, it would get us inside the protection net of import controls.

不,不。 真的,听,请听,这会让我们进入进口管制保护网的内部。

Jack: Right, there'd be a big market on the doorstep.We could save on transport costs.

对,将有一个很大的市场门槛。我们可以节省运输成本

Carl: It would reduce the cost of spare parts which we import from the developed world already.

这将降低我们从发达国家进口备件的成本

Eve: And the recipient government couldn't really object because we'd be helping to creat jobs.

受援国政府不能真正反对,因为我们将帮助创造就业机会

Paul: Absolutely, What do you say. Kamal?

当然,你怎么想。 卡马尔?

Kamal: What I say, is, here's to Jayal Motors Ltd... I can see it's going to be around for a long time!

我要说的是,为了贾亚尔摩托有限公司...我可以预见它会有长远的发展!

Everyone: Cheers

干杯!

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: