您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

实用的外贸英语短句和术语

时间:2018.09.07信息来源:外贸知识课堂

They mainly trade withJapanese firms.

他们主要和日本商行进行贸易。

For the past fiveyears, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

在过去的五年中,我们与贵国进行了大量的贸易。

Our trade is conductedon the basis of equality.

我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。

There has been aslowdown in the wool trade with you.

和你们的羊毛贸易已有所减少。

Our foreign trade iscontinuously expanding.

我们的对外贸易不断发展。

Trade in leather hasgone up (down) 3%.

皮革贸易上升(下降)了百分之三。

Trade in general isimproving.

贸易情况正在好转。

Our company mainlytrades in arts and crafts.

我们公司主要经营手工艺品。

They are well-known intrade circles.

他们在贸易界很有名望。

We trade with peoplein all countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们在平等互利的基础上和各国人民进行贸易。

To respect the localcustom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreignpolicy.

尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。

Our purpose is toexplore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

我们的目的是和你们探讨一下发展贸易的可能性。

Words andPhrases

foreign trade 对外贸易

overseas trade 海外贸易

international trade 国际贸易

to trade with 和...进行贸易

to do business in amoderate way 做生意稳重

to do business in asincere way 做生意诚恳

to make a deal 做一笔交易

deal 交易,经营,处理,与...交往

to deal in 经营,做生意

to explore thepossibilities of 探讨...的可能性

trade circles 贸易界

to handle 经营某商品

to trade in 经营某商品

business scope/frame 经营范围

trading firm/house 贸易行,商行

2

Can we do a bartertrade?

咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

Is it still a directbarter trade?

这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

If you agree to ourproposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for yourtimber.

如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

Shall we sign atriangle trade agreement?

我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

A triangle trade canbe carried out among the three of us.

我们三方可进行三角贸易。

Compensation trade is,in fact, a kind of loan.

补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

We may agree to do processingtrade with you.

我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

If you're interestedin leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

We wonder whether youdo counter trade.

我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

Words andPhrases

trade by commodities 商品贸易

visible trade 有形贸易

invisible trade 无形贸易

barter trade 易货贸易

bilateral trade 双边贸易

triangle trade 三角贸易

multilateral trade 多边贸易

counter trade 对销贸易;抵偿贸易

counter purchase 互购贸易

buy-back 回购贸易

compensation trade 补偿贸易

processing trade 来料加工贸易

assembling trade 来料装配贸易

leasing trade 租赁贸易

in exchange for 用...交换...

trade agreement 贸易协议

3

We want to developdirect contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

We see that your firmspecializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish businessrelationship with you.

得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

We are one of thelargest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establishbusiness relationship with you.

我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。

We are willing toenter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality andmutual benefit.

我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。

Our two countries havehad trade relations for ten years.

我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。

We've never had anydifficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many newcontacts as we can.

和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。

We have made a verygood start in our business with Japan.

我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。

Our company isthinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。

As is known, we setgreat store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

We look forward toreactivating our business relationship.

我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。

We shall welcome achance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

We'll try our best towiden our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you inorder to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

The arrangement willcontribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

We're willing torestore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

It will beadvantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on thebasis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

The depressed market resultsin the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

We have been doingquite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立账户往来关系。

Words andPhrases

business association 业务联系,交往

business connection 业务联系

close relationship 密切的关系

closer ties 更密切的关系

to establish(enterinto, set up)business relationship 建立业务关系

to continue businessrelationship 继续业务关系

to present businessrelationship 保持业务关系

to improve businessrelationship 改善业务关系

to promote business relationship促进业务关系

to speed up businessrelationship 加快业务关系的发展

to enlarge (widen)business relationship 扩大业务关系

to restore (resume)business relationship 恢复业务关系

to interrupt businessrelationship 中断业务关系

to cement businessrelationship 巩固业务关系

4

When could youintroduce me to your sister company?

什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

Would you pleaseintroduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinesehandicrafts?

请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

If you are interestedin dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of yourrequirements as well as your banker's name and address.

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

Because of the rapiddevelopment of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branchat the following address.

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

We've often expressedour interest in investing in China.

我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

Our abundant resourcesand stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they investhere.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

Thank you for yourmanner of business cooperation.

我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

We have been workingon expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

We believe inlong-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。

Words and Phrases

tradeprospects/outlook 贸易前景

trade cooperation 贸易合作

technologicalcooperation 技术合作

business cooperation 业务合作

cooperativerelationship 合作关系

the scope ofcooperation 合作范围

Additional Words and Phrases

trade fair 贸易展销会

trade show 贸易展览

trade agreement 贸易协议

to establisharrangement 达成协议

to reach an agreement 达成协议

trade terms/clause 贸易条款

trade balance 贸易平衡

to conclude a businesstransaction 达成贸易交易

to work with 与...共事

business activities 经济活动

business house 商行;商号

trading department/mechanics贸易机构

trade association 贸易协会

the foreign tradedepartment 对外贸易部门

C.C.P.I.T.( ChinaCouncil for the Promotion of International Trade)

中国国际贸易促进会

Commercial Counselor'sOffice

中国使馆的商务处

Chamber of Commerce 商会

trading partnership 经营合伙人

foreign tradepersonnel 外贸工作者

trading center 贸易中心

trading market 贸易市场

tradesman/tradepeoples 商人,零售商

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: