外贸生意往来分很多环节,外贸英语也可以对应这些环节中的不同话题来逐一学习。之前我们学习过的外贸英语口语话题有询盘、展会、了解工厂、付款等,今天我们来看看“双方会面”这个环节涉及到哪些外贸英语表达。双方会面是直接接洽的开始,该环节的外贸英语直接决定了生意的成败。赶紧来看看今天的“外贸英语口语900句:双方会面”吧。
会面礼仪在双方初次会面的时显得尤为重要。贸易双方首次会面的时候一定要做到知礼、守礼,只有给对方留下一个好印象,后面的合作才能继续进行。在与他人会面时,每一个外贸人员都要充分地注意自己地所作所为,恰到好处地体现自己的个人教养和品味。会面礼仪包括:称呼、介绍、名片使用、握手四个方面,它们通称为“会面四要素”。
A: Good afternoon, I’m Li Xiang from the L&G Company. Nice to meet you.
下午好,我是来自L&G公司的李想。很高兴见到你。
B: Nice to meet you too, Mr. Li. My name is Joe Black. I’m with the CNN Company.
我也很高兴见到你,李先生。我的名字是乔·布莱克。我来自CNN公司。
A: I’ve long heard about you. Have you been China before?
我常听到你的大名。你以前来过中国吗?
B: No, it’s my first trip to China. I have always been fascinated by the Chinese culture.
没有,这是我第一次来中国。中国文化一直让我赞叹。
A: That’s great. I can show you around Beijing if you are interested.
太好了。如果您有兴趣的话,我可以带您在北京转转。
B: That’s what I want. Thank you so much.
我正有此意呢。太感谢了。
A: Excuse me, are you Mrs. Jones from the ABC company?
打扰一下,你是ABC公司的琼斯女士吗?
B: Yes, I am. You must be Mr. Fang from the L&G company.
是的。你一定是L&G公司的方先生吧?
A: Yes, I am. Glad to meet you, Mrs. Jones.
是的,我是。很高兴见到您,琼斯女士。
B: Glad to meet you too. Mr. Fang.
我也是,方先生。
A: How was your flight?
航班还顺利吗?
B: The plane was a little late but quite comfortable. Thank you.
有些晚点,但是还挺舒服的。谢谢。
A: Here, let me help with the luggage.
来,让我来帮你拿行李。