您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

掌握这些外贸常用短句,老板再也不用担心你了!

时间:2018.06.21信息来源:瑞诺国际

外贸业务员需要掌握的外贸常用短句!

对于外贸业务员来说,无论是写开发信,还是和客户进行具体的往来函电。外贸英语的准确表达正确与否,决定了你是否能收到客户的回复,也决定了客户是否认可你。还有很重要的一点,你是否能清楚地表达自己的想法,以及你是否能理解客户的意思,这些都与你是否能拿下客户的订单息息相关。所以,为了让大家能正确的使用外贸英语来表达自己的意思,提高自己在客户心中的形象,小编整理了一些外贸常用短语,老板再也不用担心你了!


关于答复客户询价常用的英语函电短语


1.we will do our best to meet your demand

我们将尽我们最大的努力满足你们的需求。

2.we hope our offer will meet with your approval.

我希望我们的报价能满足你的要求

3.we shall certainly meet our obligation.

我们一定履行我们的职责。

4.your price is agreeable to us.

你的价格我们接受

5.we are agreeable to your views.

我们同意你的观点。

6.we agree with you on this point.

在这一点我们同意你的看法。

7.we do not agree to your proposal.

我们不同意你的建议。

8.both parties agree on the contract terms.

双方同意合同条款。



回复客户来信的常用英语函电短句


1.in response to your letter of 1st May. we wish to quote as follows:

对于你5月1日的来信,我们希望按下面的报价:

2.please response to our question soon.

请尽快回答我们的问题。

3.we are sending you our catalogue separately.

我们分别寄给你我们的样本。

4.by separate mail.

分别寄去。

5.under separate cover.

不同的邮包

6.we regret being unable to satisfy your requirements.

我们非常遗憾不能满足你的要求。

7.your explanation does not satisfy us.

你的解释不能令我们满意。

8.have been informed by ....

被告知....

9.if possible, please also send us ...

假如可能,还请寄.....

10.we think it is advantageous for you to accept our offer.

我们认为你接受我的的报价对你有利。

11.if you are in need of any other information not contained therein...

假如你们需要这里没有包含的别的任何情况...

12.please see that ....

请注意....

13.it is no easy job for us to talk our clients into accepting such a price.

我们很难说服我们的客户接受这样的价格。

14.thank you for your enquiry of 3rd August.

谢谢你8月3日的询价

15.we thank you for your E-mail of today, in which you enquire for ....

我们谢谢你今天的E-mail 关于....的询价。

16.we are pleased to inform you that....

我们很高兴通知你有关....

17.we can offer you immediately....

我们可以马上给你报价。

18.we have pleasure in confirming that we can ....

我们很荣幸确认我们可以.....

19.in reply to your E-mail of 1st August....

关于答复你8月1日的邮件....

20.in reply to your enquiry of 7th June. we are enclosing ...

回复你6月7日的询价,附件是我们....

21.we thank you for your letter of 15th Sept. and have sent you today by separate post...

我们感谢你9月15日的来信,我们今天已经分别寄给你....

23.we should be glad to receive further enquiry from you for prices and samples.

我们将会很高兴地接受如果你们能提供关于价格和样品的进一步详情。

24.we are so regret that we are unable to supply you with the small quantity you require.

我们非常遗憾我们不能供给你询价的小数量订货。

25.we will be glad if you could send us your best prices with indication for time of shipment.

如果你能报最优惠的价格并注明交货期,我们会非常高兴。

26.would you please supply us with a complete set of catalogue for xxx so that we may make choice and work on them.

请你提供我们XXX的全套样本供我们选择,并按此和你们询价。

27.while thanking you for your enquiry of ... for .... we regret to inform you that we are not in a position to cover your requirement. However, as soon as we have secured our supplies. we will revert to the matter.

谢谢你于XXX日关于XXX的询价,我们非常遗憾的通知你我们暂时不能满足你的要求。但是,一旦我们能给你提供这些产品,我们会再联系你。

28.If you require any others information about our products, please let us know and we will reply to you without delay.

如果你对我们的产品有任何其他的信息要求,请告知我们,我们会毫不迟疑的回复你。

29.if you are in a position to supply the goods as per the attached enquiry at very competitive prices. we trust large orders will be obtained.

如果你们能以非常有竞争力的价格提供附件上询价的产品,我们确认会获得大的订单。

30.this contract is made on the following terms and conditions as agreed upon by both parties.

合同双方同意按下面的条款达成交易。

关于付款条款的常用短语


1.state your terms of payment

陈述你的付款条件

2.accept terms of payment by L/C

接受的付款条件是通过L/C(信用证)

3.Our general sales terms and conditions are laid down in the contract.

我们的一般销售条款在合同中规定了

4.open an L/C in our favour

以我们为受益人开出一个L/C(信用证)

5. Issue an invoice in your favour

开具以你们为受益人的发票

6.Please open your L/C in favour of our Shanghai Branch

请开出以我们上海分公司为受益人的L/C(信用证)

7. draw a draft

出具一个汇票

8. sight draft.

即期汇票

9. time draft

远期汇票

10.demand draft(D/D)

即期汇票

11.documentary draft.

跟单汇票

12.we have drawn a draft on you.

我们已经开出以你为付款人的汇票

13.please honour the draft on presentation

请见票兑现(汇票)

14.the L/C remains valid

信用证保持有效

15.The remainder (balance) will be paid by a sight draft.

余额将通过即期汇票支付

16.transhipment allowed

允许转船

17.transhipment prohibited.

不允许转船。

18.your L/C should allow partial shipments

你的信用证应该允许分批装运

19.call for immediate payment

要求立即支付

20.we require 10% down payment for your first order.

我们要求你们的第一次订单10%的预付款。

21. balance of payments.

余额付款

22.balance an account.

账务平衡

23.we can in no way accept your terms of payment

我们不会接受你们的付款条件的

24.a feasible solution

一个可行的解决方案

25.presentation of documents.

提交单据

26.we will accept your draft upon presentation of it.

我们一见提示就承兑你的汇票

27.present a draft for acceptance.

提示汇票承兑

28.but regret being unable to accept your terms of payment mentioned therein.

但是抱歉不能接受你(信里)提到的付款条件。

29. 1/3 down payment with the order.

订货时付1/3定金

30.in our opinion

插入语,与全句无语法联系,意思是“按我们的意见”

31..... through whom the L/C is to be opened.

WHOM 指....前述的某某银行,意思是:通过某某银行开出信用证。

32.to whom you may refer.

这里用 TO WHOM,是因为动词REFER 必须与TO 连用表示方向,指代对象等。这里的意思是:你们可向他们了解。

33. you will find our terms are agreeable

你们会认为我们的条款可以接受。

34.the contract stipulates that the L/C should reach the sellers by the end of April.

合同规定信用证要在4月底前到达卖家。

35.we find the stipulations in your L/C different from those in our contract.

我们发现信用证规定的条款与合同的条款不一致。

36.you must give us your assurance that you will honour the draft when it falls due.

你需要给我们保证汇票到期时你方见票付款。

37.we think it is necessary to stress the importance of the opening your L/C(making your down payment)on time.

我们认为必须强调一下你按时开信用证(或支付预定金)的重要性。

38.we consider it is important to remind you of the deadline of the establishment of L/C.

我们认为有必要提示你开信用证的最后期限。

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: