您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

多伦多来客2-机场咖啡厅对话

时间:2018.06.04信息来源:功夫外贸

They are in the airport coffe shop.


他们在飞机场的咖啡店里。


LING: Bob went to the hotel right way, He isn't well at all.


鲍勃感觉很不好,他直接回饭店了。


FU: I hope he gets better soon, Do you really think that the suitcase will turn up?


我希望他快点好,你真的认为那只行李箱回找回来吗?


LING: There's a fair chance, This sort of thing happens all the time.


这还是有很大可能的,这种事时常发生。


FU: Li was kind of upset. He had someone in mind for each souvenir. He feels that he's let them down.


李有点不高兴,那件礼品送给谁他早就计划好了,他觉得他已经让大家失望了。


LING:He shouldn't .Anyway, I'm pretty sure that the airline will trace the suitcase.


他不该这么想,不管怎么说,我很肯定航空公司会把行李找回来的。


FU. I hope so.


我也这么想。


LING: There's Li now.


李回来了


FU: How'd it go, Li?


怎么样,李?


CHUN: I filled out a form and answered some questions.


我填了个表,回到了几个问题。


FU: Do they think that they can trace it?


你觉得他们能查出来吗?


CHUN: The airline official was quite sympathetic. He said that he would find out what ahppened and let me know.


那位航空公司的工作人员很理解,他说他将查出行李丢失的情况,然后通知我。


LING: That sounds reassuring.


听起来又让人有信心了似的。


CHUN: In fact, he was kind of pleased to hearing that we were from The Pelple's Republic of China.


对了,他听说我们是从中国来的,挺高兴的。


FU: Has he ever been to China?


他去过中国吗?


CHUN: I don't think so. But he told me that he has a daugher in university who's studying Chinese language and history.


我想没有吧,他告诉我他有个女儿在大学里学习中文和中国历史。


LING: What do you know!


是吗?这可真有意识。(WHAT DO YOU KNOW! 表示一致惊喜的说法)


CHUN: He said that he would make every effort to trace the suitcase.


他说他将尽最大努力找回那件行李。


FU: Some bad luck, some good luck, eh?


要时来运转了,嗨!


CHUN: Somehow I'm pretty sure that we're going to get that lost suitcase back.


不关怎么说,我挺有信心的,掉了的行李回找回来的。


BOB. I have a feeling that you're right.


我觉得你是真确的


   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: