您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸英语口语900句系列27修改合同

时间:2018.05.02信息来源:功夫外贸

PARKER:I stay in bed for the rest of the day,but John Goodwin refuses to take it easy. Perhaps it would be better to say, because of my blunders he is unable to take it easy. 


(这一天其余的时间我一直躺在床上,可约翰GOODWIN却不肯轻松一下,也许,倒不如说是我的大错让他没法轻松。)


Emily Goodwin takes over as my nurse and entertainer, and her husband attempts to contact Li Wei at the Import Building, We have discovered that it is not always to easy to make a telephone call to Li Wei becasue her phone is so busy,


(艾米丽主动护理我,给我解闷,她丈夫试图联系上进口大楼的李薇,我们发现给李薇打通电话并不是总是容易因为她太忙,)


And on this particular occasion it takes John Goodwin the better part of the day to get through. At last, However, he succeeds.


(具体到这一次,约翰GOODWIN用了大半天的时间才打通,毕竟打通了。)


OPERATOR: Import Building, good afternoon.


(进口大楼 ,你好)


GOODWIN:Well.at last. Good afternoon. I'd like to speak to the vice-president of SinoGarment .Li Wei.


(哎,总算通了,你好,请接服装公司副总经理李薇。)


OPER: Do you have the extension number?


(你知道分机号吗?)


GOODWIN: Yes. Just a moment. Extension 450.


(是的,稍等,450号分机)


OPER:I'm sorry, sir, the line is engaged, Will you call again or do you prefer to wait for a few minutes?


(对不起,先生,占线,你是愿意过一会打过来还是愿意等几分钟?)


GOODWIN: I'll hang on.


(我不挂断电话)


OPER: All right. sir. I'll put you through.


(好了,先生,我给你接过去)

 

GOODWIN: Thank you.


(谢谢)

WANG: Wang Speaking.


(我姓王)


GOODWIN: This is John Goodwin. I wonder if I might speak to Vice-President Li Wei.


(我是约翰GOODWIN,不知道能不能请李薇副总经理接电话)


WANG: I'm sorry. Madam Li is in conference at this moment, Can I take a message  or will you call back again?


(很对不起,她正在开会,你能不能留个话,或者过一会儿再打过来?)


GOODWIN:I'm sorry to say this is rather urgent. Is it possible for you to go in to her now and ask her if she mightn't step out of the meeting for a few moments? I know this is difficult.but I'm afraid it has to be done. I'm sure she'll want to talk to me.


(对不起,我有急事,你能不能现在进去对她讲一下,问她能不能出来几分钟,我知道这很困难,可是恐怕又不得不这样做, 我想,她一定会来接电话的。)


WANG: She's in the middle of a negotiation.


(她正在谈判)


GOODWIN:I see. Look, I'm sorry but I really must ask you again to step into the room and inform her that Mr.John Goodwin wishes to have a word with her.


(哦,是这样,喂,很对不起,我确实必须麻烦你去会议室告诉她一下,说GOODWIN先生要和她说话。)


WANG:Very well, I'll see what I can do.


(好吧,我想想办法看)


GOODWIN:I'll hold the line.


(我电话不挂断)


WANG:Madam Li says that she's afraid she won't be able to talk to you at the moment, if you call back at three o'clock, she probably can talk to you.


(李副总经理说恐怕现在她不能和你谈,你要是下午三点再来电话,她也许能和你谈)


GOODWIN: Fine, I'll do that. Will you please take a note to her and tell her I'll call at three o'clock this afternoon?


(好的,我就这么办,请你给她留个条子,告诉她我今天下午给她打电话)


PARKER: Punctually at three o'clock John Goodwin calls Li Wei and finds her returned to her office.


(三点整,约翰给李薇打了电话,发现她已经回到办公室了。)


GOODWIN: I'm calling about the contract Mr. Parker delivered to your office yesterday afternoon.


(我打电话为的是昨天下午PARKER送给你的合同)


LI:Oh yes. Mr.Goodwin. Thank you. i have it.


(哦,是的,GOODWIN先生,谢谢,合同我收到了)


GOODWIN: Have you signed it yet?


(你签了字了?)


LI. Why yes, I have.


(我当然签了)


GOODWIN: Well then you will have seen the misake.


(那么,你看到合同里的错误了吗)


LI: Mistake? Oh, you must mean the unit price. Yes, Of course, I saw it and corrected it before I signed it. I've made a copy for you with the changes on it. It should have read USD128, not USD125, is that not correct?


(错误,哦,你一定指单价,是的,当然看到了,而且在签字之前就把它改过来了,我也给你一份合同,上面也改好了,应该是128美元,而不是125美元对不对?)


GOODWIN: Yes. That's correct. It was an oversight on my part. Thanks for changing it. I trust that was the only error?


(是的,对,这是我们的疏忽,谢谢你把它改过来,我想这是唯一的错误吧?)


LI. Yes.


(是的)


GOODWIN:Thank you, Madam Li, I'll come over and pick up the copy tomorrow.


(谢谢,李女士,我明天来取合同)


LI:That's fine.


(好的)


GOODWIN:Good bye for now.


(那么 再见)


LI:Goodbye.


(再见)


PARKER:Mr.Goodwin then calls me, I am lying in the bed feeling terrible faint. The medication make me sleepy, but I can hear Mr.Goodwin's voice loud and clear.


(于是,GOODWIN先生给我打电话,我在晕乎乎躺在床上,吃的药让我昏昏欲睡。不过,我还是听得见GOODWIN先生宏亮而清晰的声音)


GOODWIN:Sorry for waking you, David, but I just spoke to Li Wei and she told me she'd made the correction before she signed the contract. Now, don't you worry about anything. Just get well, I can't carry on without you, you know.


(大卫, 对不起把你叫醒,我刚才和李薇通了电话,她告诉我合同是她改正之后才签的字,现在你什么都不用担心了,一心把病养好,没有你我寸步难行)


PARKER: I already feel better, John.


(约翰我已经觉得好多了。)


GOODWIN: Have a good sleep. That's my advice. Goodbye


(我建议你好好睡一觉)


PARKER:I'll do that. Goodbye.


(我这就睡 再见)

DIALOGUE: The Doctor visits a Patient


(对话,医生看病人)


MR.GREEN: Come in!


(请进!)


DOCTOR: Good morning. I'm Doctor Chang.


(你好,我是常医生)


MR.GREEN: Good morning, Doctor.


(你好,医生)


DOCTOR: What's the problem?


(有什么问题?)


MR.GREEN: Problem? Well, I've got a headache and feel rather tired.


(问题,哦,我感到有点头疼并且感到很累)


DOCTOR:Any temperature?


(发烧吗?)

MR. GREEN: No.


(不发烧)


DOCTOR: I'll just take your pulse, Just lift your shirt.Breathe normally, Please. Open your mouth. say aah!


(我给你号号脉,提起你的衬衫,正常呼吸,张开嘴,说 啊!)


MR.GREEN: Aah!


(啊!)


DOCTOR:You seem to be perfectly healthy.


(你看来非常健康)


MR.GREEN:Yes. I am. I'm just a little tired after the flight.


(是的, 我只是坐飞机后有点疲劳)


DOCTOR: Why did you call me then?


(那么你为啥叫我?)


MR. GREEN: I didn't


(我没有叫你)


DOCTOR: What's the number of this room?


(你房间号是多少?)


MR,GREEN: 9333.


(9333)


DOCTOR: I'm terrible sorry. I've come to the wrong room.


(我非常抱歉,我进了错误的房间)


MR.GREEN: I thought it was all part of the hotel service.


(我还以为这是酒店服务的一部分呢)

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: