您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸英语

外贸英语口语900句系列8-去酒店的路上

时间:2018.05.02信息来源:功夫外贸

PARKER: It is a rather long ride into town from the airport. I try to look at everything along the road. It seems like a very busy country. with lots of new buildings going up everywhere and the streets busy with new cars and trucks. It grows dark . but the conversation is lively and full of good humour, I keep thinking about the stranger at the airport. trying to dismiss my worries as mere foolishness.

 

(从机场到北京城的路很长,我浏览沿路的风景,看了这个国家很繁荣到处是新建的高楼,街道上车流不息。天变黑了,但是我们的交谈是活跃和充满幽默。我还在想机场那个陌生人,试图打消我的担忧,希望只是个庸人自扰)


LI:Have you been skiing lately, Mr. Goodwin? I remember quite distinctly the day you took us up to Grouse Mountain for a day of skiing. Vancouver is such a beautiful city. It is clean and natural there. The oceans and the mountains and the land, all in such harmony.


(GOODWIN先生后来您一直去滑雪吗?我非常清楚的记得你带我们去格劳斯山滑雪的那天,温哥华是那么美丽的城市,非常清洁和自然,海洋,高山和陆地都是那么和谐。)


GOODWIN:Yes. we like it. I try to get to the slopes at least once a week.but  lately, well... you know we've been very busy getting ready for our visit to you.


(是的,我们非常喜欢,我试图每周去一次滑雪,但是后来,你知道,我们非常忙着准备访问你)


LI:I understand. What about you, Mr.Parker? I was very impressed by your skiing skill.


(我理解,PARKER先生, 你哪?你滑雪的技术给我留下很深的印象)


PARKER:I'm afraid I have been too busy to spend much time on the slopes. But I do remember your first tumble.(They laugh) You learned very quickly how to ski.


(我因为太忙了以至于没有太多时间去滑雪,但是我还记得您第一次摔跤呢,你学的非常快)


LI:I'm afraid I'll never make the Olympic team.


(我恐怕永远不可能加入奥运会了)


GOODWIN: We had such fun sailing,too.


(我们也去冲浪了)


LI:Yes. it was great fun. It was a wonderful time. wasn't it?


(是的,太有趣了,那真是一次美妙的时光,对吧)


PARKER:Our conversation is interrupted,at last, as we drive up before a large hotel. It is a very impressive and very modern building.


(我的交谈打断了,最后,我们来到大酒店前,这是一个非常现代的印象深刻的建筑)


GOODWIN: What a beautiful place! it wasn't completed when I was last in Beijing.


(这地方真美,我上次来的时候它还没建好)


LI:Now, we won't get out. We know you are tired from your long journey, and we'll only get in the way by going to your rooms with you. Besides, The Great Wall Hotel staff knows you're coming and has made all the arrangements for you. We hope you'll take one day to relax. I'll call you day after tomorrow so that we can set up a schedule of appointments. Is that all right?


(那我们就不下车了,我们知道你们长途旅行很累,如果我们去你们的房间只能让你们麻烦。另外,长城饭店工作人员知道你们来,他们都安排好了,希望你们好好放松一天,后天我打电话给你,我们好商定会谈时间表,好吗?)


GOODWIN: That's fine, Thank you very much.


(好的,非常感谢)


LI:Good night. Then.


(晚安)


EVERYONE: Good night.


(晚安)


DIALOGUE: Oh. Dear!

(对话:我的天!)


 Mr. Brown, a rather deaf, very fussy executive from Atlantic Industries is at the airport to meet a visitor from China.


(布朗先生是来至大西洋工业的一个耳朵背,易冲动的人,来接一个从中国来的访客)


BROWN: Hellow, you must be Zhang.

(你好,你肯定是张先生)


ZHANG: That's right, but...

(是的,可是,,,)


BROWN:How do you do? I'm Colin Brown of Atlantic Industries.

(你好,我是克林-布朗,来至大西洋工业)


ZHANG:How do you do.

(你好)


BROWN: Rather noisy here, isn't it?

(好嘈杂,是吧)


ZHANG: Yes. it is rather.

(是的,确实)


BROWN: Have a good journey?

(旅途愉快吗?)


ZHANG:Yes, as matter of fact . I did. I came by train.

(是的,事实上,是的,我乘火车来的)


Brown: Of course you came by plane. How else would you come? You must be tired after such a long journey.

(你当然坐飞机来,你别无选择?长途旅行你一定很累)


ZHANG: It only took half an hour.

(只是半小时)


BROWN:Half an hour! Amazing! These modern jets are marvellous aren't they comfortable?

(半小时?不可思议!这些现代喷气飞机是真奇妙的,还舒服吗?)


ZHANG: I had to stand all the way.

(我一路站着来的)


BROWN: Really! I didn't think that was allowed. Anyway let's get going. That is your baggage?

(真的!那是不允许的吧。不过,我们走吧,那些是你的行李?)


ZHANG: No,no, no...

(不,不,不,,,)


BROWN:It's all right. Don't worry, I'll carry it.

(没关系,不必担心,我拿着)


ZHANG: Look, I'm going to get angry in a minute...

(喂,我忍不住要发怒了)


BROWN: Hungry? O.K. There's a restaurant over there.

(饿了? OK,那有个饭馆)


ZHANG: Look, this is all a mistake.

(嗨,这都是误会)


BROWN: You'd like some steak?I'll see what I can do; but it's a bit early in the morning.

(你喜欢牛扒?我看看我安排下,只是现在有点早)


ZHANG: Look here!

(看这儿)


BROWN: Some beer? Right.

(来点啤酒? 可以)


ZHANG:I keep trying to explain...

(我一直在解释,,,)


BROWN:Some eggs? How would you like them?

(来点鸡蛋?你怎么会喜欢鸡蛋?)


ZHANG: Oh, my God!

(哦,我的天)


BROWN: Hot? Of course.

(热的,当然是热的)


ZHANG: I've tried and tried...

(我试图 再试图,,)


BROWN: Fried, I see, Let's see. There's steak, fried eggs and beer. That right?

(煎的,我懂,看,牛扒,煎鸡蛋和啤酒,可以吗?)


ZHANG: Oh dear! What a mess!

(我的天,这都是什么呀!)


BROWN:Yes. it is rather a strange mixture, Isn't it? But you chose it. I say, look! The police seem to be searching for someone.

(是的,真是一个奇怪的大混合餐,对吧?可是这是你的选择,看,警察好像在找什么)


ZHANG: Probably us.

(可能是我们)


BROWN: Us?

(我们?)


ZHANG: Yes. that's not my baggage. I kept trying to explain, I came to meet a friend. I'm not the Zhang you want.

(是的,那些不是我的行李,我一直试图解释,我来见个朋友,我不是你接的那个张先生)


BROWN:Well, why  didn't you say no! Wasting my time! I'd better go and find the real Zhang.

(那么,你为啥不早说?浪费我的时间,我得走了去找我的真正的张先生)


ZHANG: What about these bags? The police will think I stole them.

(那这些行李怎么办? 警察会认为我偷了它们)


BROWN: That's your problem.

(那是你的问题)

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: