您当前的位置:首页 >外贸知识>外贸函电

外贸业务员要掌握这27句最有用好用的经典外贸函电语句并在实际业务中使用会非常给力的

时间:2022.02.16信息来源:功夫外贸

一:关于交货期的问题常用经典语句:

1. we stressed that the goods would be required for the winter sales in this country.

我们强调过货物是为我国冬季销售的需要。

2. they have now been pressing us for supplies for forthcoming sales.

他们为了即将到来的销售季节,现在正一直催促我们供货。

3.we have had to keep them waiting.

我们不得不使他们等待。

4. as we have been kept extremely busy over the last few months.

在过去的几个月中,我们一直都很忙。

5. and all of these orders have been dealt with in strict rotation.

所有这些订单都严格地按先后顺序处理。

6.however, we are glad to inform you that it was shipped per M.V. ben venis that sailed from here on 17th September and is due to arrive in london on 25th Octomber.

但是我们高兴地告诉你,该订货已由BEN NEVIS船装运,该船在9月17日驶离此地,预定于10月25日到达伦敦。

7. in your letter of 2nd May, you informed us that the goods would be shipped soon.

在你5月2日的信中,你告诉我们货物应该马上装运。

8.As you have failed to deliver within the specified time, we have not alternative but to cancel our order.

因为你已经没有在规矩的时间内交货,我们没有选择只好取消我们的订单。

9.please hurry forward the making of these goods.

请加紧生产这批货物。

10. what is the earliest date when you could complete our order?

什么是你能完成我们订单最早的日子?

11.how long will it take you to get the goods ready for shipment?

你需要多次时间把这批货准备完成装运?

12. we thank you for your order No.25 for refrigerators but regret that we cannot deliver these in less than three monthes.

我们谢谢你25号对冰箱的订单,但是非常遗憾我们不到3个月内不能交货。

13. we have shipped your order No.37 with the exception of the fancy buttons which are now in transit and will follow in the next few days.

你37号订单,除了杂色纽扣外我们已经装运,杂色纽扣正在转运中,过几天我们就可以装运。

14.we are doing our utmost to hurry them forward and will despatch your goods from the first delivery to hand. we hope this delay will not seriously inconvenience you.

我们正在全力加紧往前赶并将用最早的船发运你的货物,我们希望这次延迟交货不会给你带来极大的不便。

15.we shall hasten delivery to the very utmost in order not to disappoint you.

我们将尽我们最大努力加快交货以便不让了失望。

16. to avoid delay, we request you to send us shipping instructions at once without waiting for our advice of the goods being ready.

为了避免延迟交货,我们请求你不用等我们的货物备好通知就马上发给我们装运指示。

17.enclosed are the samples and price list of the proposed substitute; if you will reply by return E-Mail us we could ship the goods next month.

附件是建议替代的样品和价格表,如果你们E-MAIL回复我们,我们将下个月可以装运。

二. 关于产品质量要求描写的经典语句:

18.The quality must be up to sample.

质量必须达到样品的标准。

19. first-class material and workmanship are essential.

一流的原料和生产工艺是必须的。

20. the quality of your goods should be in no way inferior to that of our sample.

你们货物的质量必须和我们的样品一样。

21.the goods must be in all respects full equal to our samples and inferior goods will be rejected.

产品必须全方位和我们的样品一样,我们不接受低质量的产品。

22. if Art.No.55A is not available,please send 56A or 57A instead.

如果55A商品不能提供,请发56A或者57A代替。

23.we leave it to your decision to supply a suitable substitute, should you not have what we want.

假如我们需要的没有,你可以决定提供给我们适合的替代品。

24.we regret that nothing has been heard from you since.

我们很遗憾从那以后没有收到过你们的来信。

25.what special discount can you offer for an order over USD50000?

对于5万美金的订单你能给什么特殊的折扣?

26. your early attention to this order will be appreciated.

你及时的关注这个订单我们将非常感激。

27.if this first order is satisfactorily executed, substantial business will follow.

如果第一个订单执行的令我们满意,大批的业务将随后而来。


   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: