河北省外贸培训公共服务平台

1. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

你觉得我们产品的品质怎么样?

2. What about having a look at sample first?

先看一看产品吧?

3. What about placing a trial order?

何不先试订货?

4. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

我们的产品品质与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

5. You can rest assured.

你可以放心。

6. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水准,以满足世界市场的要求。

7. This new product is to the taste of European market.

这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

8. I think it will also find a good market in your market.

我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

9. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

优良的品质和较低的价格有助于销售推广产品。

10. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can't reduce our price any further.

虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

11. Reliability is our strong point.

可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

12. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

我们对样品的品质很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

13. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

14. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

15. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

16. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

17. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

18. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You'll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

19. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

20. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

21. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

22. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

23. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

这是价格表,但仅作为参考线。有你特别感兴趣,这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

24. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I'm sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

我不知道,如果您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求。我敢肯定我们的价格是有竞争力的。

25. Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们的产品品质过硬。

26. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

27. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价是基于合理的利润,而不是漫天要价。

28. Moreover, we've kept the price close to the costs of production.

再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

29. Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

你能告诉我,你会选择哪种付款条款吗?

30. Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

31. You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

32. Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

33. If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

34. Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

35. You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

36. Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

37. Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

38. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

39. All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

40. We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

41. Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

42. All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

43. It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

44. I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

45. Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

46. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

电脑版回到顶部
  冀ICP备11006606号-18