40句经典外贸英语函电专业语句会让你开发国外买家的开发信效果更佳对客户更有吸引力
发布日期:2022-10-10 浏览次数:?
很多外贸新手老是抱怨为啥开发信没有回应,为啥跟了很长时间的客户突然就没信了。
为啥报了PI后客户就人间蒸发了?其实原因有很多,但是肯定有一种原因就是你在和客户交流中露怯了。
让客户看出你很不专业,你的往来英语很外行。所以,平时一定要注意积累专业的外贸英语函电句子。
在以后和客户业务来往中,要使用专业的外贸函电英语和外贸英语口语和客户交流。
千万别小瞧这个,真的,外贸是一点一滴的积累。
外贸没有一蹴而就的诀窍,更没有一路畅通的捷径,只有努力拼搏,日积月累的学习,和在经验教训总结中前行才能取得成功。
只有这样,你才能让客户体会到你的老道,专业,从而敬佩你,信任你,才能把订单托付给你。
所以,请记住者40句外贸中常用的经典专业语句会让你事半功倍订单倍增
1.Please refer to our letter of the 1st July for the goods enquired for.
请参考我们7月1日的对货物询价的函电。
2.We have referred your enquiry to our agents at your end and please contact them direct.
我们已经把你的询价转交给在你处的我们的代理公司,请你直接联系我们的代理商。
3.You may refer to the Bank of China for our fiancial standing.
你可以咨询我们中国银行有关我们的财务状况。
4.Referring to your enquiry for electric calculators,we have replied in our E-mail of yesterday.
有关你电子计算器的询价,我们已经在昨天的E-MAIL答复你了。
5.You can have our assurance that we will supply you with the goods rugularly.
我们向你保证我们将定期向你供货。
6.We can give you our assurance that your order will be shipped in time.
我们可以给你保证,您的订单将及时发运
7.We assuare you of our punctual shipment.
我们向你保证及时装运。
8.we assure you that payment will be made as soon as your draft is presented.
我们向你保证你的汇票一提示我们就付款。
9.Please be assured that your order will always receive our prompt attention.
我们保证你的订单总会得到我们的及时关照。
10.You may rest assured that we will give your order priority.
您尽可以放心,我们会给您的订单优先权的
11.Your delay in shipment has caused us a heavy loss
您的延迟装运给我们造成了巨大损失
12.The damage was caused through negligence on your part.
是因为你方的疏忽引起的该损坏。
13.we regret the inconvenience that we have caused you.
我们很遗憾我们给你带来的不便。
14.The extra insurance premium caused to you was due to the tense situation in the Middle East.
由于中东地区的紧张局势给您造成额外的保险费
15.The cause for the breakage of the case was inproper packing.
包装箱破埙的原因是不当的包装。
16.You have no cause to submit your claim.
你没有提出索赔的理由
17.We will despatch the goods per s.s. Sea Gull next Month.
我们将装运这批货物在下个月的海鸥轮。
18.Your order will be despatched by the first available steamer.
你的订单将由第一艘船发运。
19.We will expedite the despatch of the goods under your order No.895
我们将尽快发运你895号订单下的货物。
20.Please rush the despatch of the first lot of the goods as we are in urgent need of them.
请马上发运第一批货,因为我们急需这批货物。
21.Despatch money should be paid according to the charter party.
速遣费应该按照租船合同支付。
22.Customs invoice
海关发票
23.Custom duty.
关税
24.customs declaration.
报关
25.These goods are subject to customs examination.
这些货物受海关检查
26.The customs formalities are simple.
海关手续很简单。
27.You may keep your consignment in a bonded warehouse under the control of the customs.
你可以把你的货物放在海关监管之下的保税仓库。
28.we will proceed with your order as soon as we are in receipt of it.
我们一接到你的订单我们就将投入生产。
29.if price is settled we can proceed to the next problem.
如果价格达成我们将处理下一个问题。
30.Production of your goods is proceeding satisfactorily.
您的货物的生产进展令人满意
31.The proceeds realized will soon be remitted to you.
获得的受益将不久汇付给你。
32.The duplicate copy of the sales confirmation is to be kept by us.
销售确认书的副本由我们保管。
33.we are sending you the commercial invoice in duplicate.
我们送你一式两份商业发票
34.We intend to place a dupliate order and wonder if you could accept it.
我方将重复订单,不知道你是否能接受
35.Your early establishment of L/C will enable us to ship the order at an early date.
你早日开出信用证将令我们提前装运这笔订单。
36.Please amend the L/C to allow transshipent,enabling us to ship the goods earlier.
请修改L/C允许转船,这样使我们尽早装运货物。
37.The shipping company is very cooperative, which enables us to despatch your order in time.
船公司非常配合,这使我们能够及时发运你的订单
38.The carrying vessel will sail for your port in early March.
承运船将在3月初启程前往你们港口。
39.As there is no direct sailing to your port we regret being unable to ship the goods in April .
由于没有直达船到你的港口,我们抱歉不能于4月装运货物
40There is no vessel sailing for Hamburg this month.
这个月没有开往汉堡的船。