这46个外贸谈判及函电往来中使用频率高的单词短语句子呢造吗?
发布日期:2018-03-26 浏览次数:?
1.Various brands
各种品牌
2.various articles
各种商品
3.increase the variety of exports
增加出口品种
4.there is a great variety to choose from.
有大量品种共选择
5.stock goods
库存商品
6.supply from stock
现货供应
7.low stock
低库存
8.we do not stock these goods.
我们没有库存这些商品
9.we shall place repeat orders with you if your quality proves satisfactory.
如果你们的质量令我们满意我们将给你返单。
10.quote sb. for sth.
向某人报某商品的价格
11.we quote USDXXX per ton CIF Vancouver for XXX.
我们报XXX商品CIF温哥华 XXX美金每吨。
12.send a quotation
发一个报价
13.submit (make) a quotation
提交(做)一个报价
14.quote a price on CIF Basis.
报一个CIF价格。
15.we have received your covering L/C
我们已经收到你的相关信用证
16.we send you on 1st July our Invoice No.105 covering 2,000 kilos of Walnut meat.
我们7月1日发给你关于2000公斤核桃肉的105号发票。
17.we regret being unable to cover your requirements.
我们抱歉不能满足你的要求
18.subject to our final confirmation
以我方最后确认为准
19.our quotation is subject to prior sales.
我们的报价取决于优先销售
20.aritcle No.5 is of the same quality as that of the last shipment.
五号商品和上批装运的商品是同一质量的。
21.other terms are the same as those stipulated in S/C No.2025
其他条款和2025号销售合同规定的那些一样。
22.competitive price
有竞争力的价格
23.competitor
竞争者
24.keen competition.
激烈的竞争
25.our products can compete with any other similar products.
我们的产品可以和任期其他同类产品竞争
26.we suggest your placing a trial order at the initial stage.
我们建议你刚起步阶段先做一个试订单
27.we suggest a visit to the exhibition.
我们建议你参观展会。
28.we suggest that you make another test.
我们建议你做另一次测试。
29.your suggestion regarding packing has been noted.
我们注意到了你关于包装的建议
30.we cannot make any suggestion for the time being.
暂时我们不能做任何建议
31.letter of gurantee.
保函
32.we gurantee punctual shipment of the goods under S/C No.1006
我们保证按时装运1006号合同下的产品。
33.compare our price with those of other suppliers.
用我们的价格和那些其他供应商的价格比较一下。
34.in comparison with
和 XXX比较
35.book an order
预定订单
36.book an order with you
同你预定一个订单
37.book shipping space.
订舱
38.we should appreciate it if you would effect shipment immediately.
如果你进立即装运我们会非常感激
39.any assistance you may give to our representative will be highly appreciated.
你能给予我们代表的任何协助我们会非常感激的。
40.we appreciate your intention to introduce our products into your market.
我们非常感谢你打算把我们的产品引人到你们的市场。
41.we appreciate the quality of your goods but your prices is too high.
我们欣赏你们产品的质量,但是你们的价格太高。
42.we wish to express our sincere appreciation of your help.
对你的帮助,我们希望表达我们衷心的感谢。
43.retail price
零售价
44.retailer.
零售商
45.we have taken your proposal into consideration
我们已经考虑了你的建议。
46.if you take the quality into consideration, you will see that our price is reasonable.
如何你把我们的质量考虑进去,你会发现我们的价格是合理的。