河北省外贸培训公共服务平台

什么时候该宴请客户吃饭宴请客户时都应该说些什么都是大有学问的

什么时候该宴请客户吃饭宴请客户时都应该说些什么都是大有学问的

什么时候该宴请客户吃饭宴请客户时都应该说些什么都是大有学问的,猫熊哥今天给大家推荐三段对话,请大家仔细阅读并领会其中的宴请时间,该说些什么,如何邀请客户吃饭?

宴请客户吃饭的对话模板一:

A: Welcme, Mr. Sun.

孙先生,欢迎你

B: Thank you for your entertaining me.

谢谢你的款待

A: Today I invite you to enjoy the seafood. Please make yourself at home.

今天我请你吃海鲜,请不要客气啊。

B:Excuse me, what business are you looking after in Germany?

请问,你在德国做什么生意?

A:I am running Chinese arts and crafts.

我经营中国的工艺品。

B: What arts and crafts are you interested in this time?

这次来,你对什么工艺品感兴趣?

A: I hope to import some silk from Hangzhou to Germany, Can you help me?

想进口一些杭州的丝绸到德国,你能否帮助我?

B: Sure, I'll certainly help you do it.

当然可以,我会帮助你做这项生意的。

宴请客户吃饭的对话模板二:

A: Good afternoon, Mr. Stein. I wonder if you are free tomorrow evening?

下午好,斯坦先生,你明天晚上有空吗?

B: I'm not sure, but let me check my schedule... Ah, no. I have nothing then.

我不敢肯定,我查查我的日程表 ....哦,是的,我明天晚上没有安排。

A: Great! Our president has asked me to come over to invite you to the banquet held in your honor at the Beijing Hotel at 7:00.Here's an invitation card for you.

太好了,我们董事长要我来请你参加明天晚上7点在北京饭店为你举行的宴会,这是给你的请帖。

B: How nice of him! I'll be delighted to go. But what time would be convenient?

他太客气了,我很高兴参加,什么时候方便?

A:I'll be here to pick you up at 6:30.

6点30分我到这里来接你。

B:That's good, It's most thoughtfull of you to do this, Miss wood.

好的,伍德小姐你想得真周到。

A: It's my pleasure, Well, then, see you tomorrow.

乐意为你效劳,那好,明天晚上见。

宴请客户吃饭的对话模板三:

A: Mr. Ford, you are leaving Beijing tomorrow. Have you got any plans tonight?

福特先生,你明天就要离开北京了,今晚有什么安排吗?

B: Not really. Why?

还买有,怎么?

A: If not. I'd like to invite you to dinner this evening at Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant.

如果没有,今晚我想请你去全聚德烤鸭店吃饭。

B: Roast Duck? My friend introduced it to me before I came here. It's very kind of you to ask. I'd be delighted to go.

烤鸭?我来北京之前朋友就介绍过,谢谢你邀请我,我很乐意去。

A: All right. How about 6 o'clock this evening?

好的,那晚上6点可以吗?

B: Sounds great.

可以。

A:OK. then I will meet you at the lounge of the hotel at 6 this evening.

好的,那我晚上6点在酒店大厅等你。

B:Thank you. I will meet you then. Bye.

谢谢,到时见,再见。

宴请客户吃饭的对话模板四:

A: Our product is really competitive in the world market. it's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.

我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力,重合同守信用是我们经营的原则。

B:Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company and I hope to conclude some business with you.

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们达成交易。

A: Would you please tell me when you are free? I'd like to invite you to a dinner party. I hope you will come.

请问你什么时候有空?我想邀请你赴宴,希望你能光临。

B:I'm afraid I won't be available this afternoon.

我恐怕今天晚上没空啊。

A: How about tomorrow night at seven o'clock? Is it OK with you?

明天晚上7点如何,你可以吗?

B:Good,I'll be expecting you at seven tomorrow night.

好的,明天晚上7点我等你。

本文转载自微信公众号GFWAIMAO功夫外贸

特别声明

电脑版回到顶部
  冀ICP备11006606号-18