您当前的位置:首页 >外贸信息>外贸动态

作为外贸业务员除了外贸业务那些外语外这些外语你也应该口若悬河

时间:2019.09.09信息来源:功夫外贸

作为外贸业务员,到国外参展,拜访国外客户,这都是经常有的旅行。那么我们到国外入住酒店,如何和酒店服务员交流呢?


下面是到国外参展或拜访客户入住酒店和酒店服务员对话模板集锦

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语


入住酒店以及行程安排对话模板一:


A: Here's the schedule we've prepared.


这是我们准备的日程表。


B: Oh, thank you.


哦,谢谢。


A: Do you mind if we talk about your schedule tomorrow?


我们明天再来商谈日程表吧?


B:That will be best, I'd like to have a good rest first.


那好吧,我想好好休息一下。


A: And this is the schedule for Mrs.Hua. Eileen from our department will take care of her.


这是为华太太准备的日程表,我们部门的艾琳将负责照顾她.


B:OK.Shall we discuss the schedule in the lobby?


好的,我们在大堂里商议日程表好吗?


A: All right. I'll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning.


好的,明天上午我们在大堂见吧。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语


入住酒店以及行程安排对话模板二:


A: Good morning. What can I do for you?


早上好,能为你做点什么?


B:Good morning. I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.


早上好,我订了房间,现在想办理入住登记。


A: What is your name, please.


请问您的名字?


B: It's Li Ming.


我叫李明


A: You booked 5 single rooms and 5 double rooms, Am I right?


您共订了5个单间,5个双人间,对吗?


B:Yes, you are right.


是的,没错。


A:Here are 15 forms and please ask your people to fill in with their own signatures.


这是15张登记表,请你们每人填写,并签字。


B:Are all the rooms on the same floor?


所有的房间在同一层楼吗?


A:No, because we feel hard to find so many rooms on the same floor.


没有,因为我们很难把这么多房安排在同一层楼。


B:Is that all right?


这样行了吗?


A: Yes, that's all, thank you, Here are 10 keys, Please leave them at the counter when you go out.


是的,可以了,谢谢。这是十把钥匙,你们出去的时候,请把钥匙交到前台。


B:OK. I really appreciate your help.


好的,非常感谢你的帮助。


A: You're welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.


不用客气,希望你们住的愉快。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语


酒店洗衣服务安排对话模板三:


A: Room Service, May I help you?


客服服务部,有什么可以效劳的?


B:This is from Room 204, Do you have any laundry services?


这是204房间,你们有没有洗衣服务?


A:Yes. we do


是的,我们有。


B: Do I have to take the clothes to the laundry?


是否需要我把衣服送到洗衣房?


A:You don't have to, We'll come to collect them


不用,我们会来取的。


B:When can I get them back?


我何时可以取回衣服?


A:If they are collected now, you can get them back this evening.


如果现在送衣服,今天晚上可以取回。


B:Could I get them back in the afternoon at about five? I have an important meeting tonight.


可否下午5点钟左右取衣服?有今晚有重要的会议。


A:I'm afraid that you have to pay 10 Dollar more.


恐怕你要多发10美元。


B: No problem.


没问题。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语


酒店洗衣服服务安排对话模板四:


A: Room service, What Can  do for you?


这是房间服务部,我能为你做些什么?


B:I have some shirts that need laundry. and I'd like my suit pressed.


我有些衬衫要送洗,还有西装要熨烫。


A:There's a laundry form as well as a bag in your room. Please till it out and put it together with the clothes into the bag. and the maid will come and pick it up.


您的房间里有洗衣袋,还有一张洗衣单,请你把填好的单子和衣物放入洗衣袋里,我们的女服务员会来拿。


B: How long will it take to get my clothes back?


要多长时间才能把衣服拿回来?


A:To press the suit only takes three hours, The laundry will be returned to you tomorrow around noon time. Is that all right?


熨衣服只需3小时,洗的衣服却要等到明天中午,可以吗?


B:That's all right, Please send someone to pick it up.


可以,请派人来拿。


A:Right away, sir!


我这就去,先生

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语


酒店洗衣服服务安排对话模板五:


A: What are your rates of laundry service?


洗衣服收费多少钱?


B:There's rate list in your dresser drawer.


您的梳妆台抽屉里有价格表


A:Well, would you please send someone to room 110 to pick up some laundry for me?


哦,请派人来110房间拿我要洗的衣服好吗?


B:Yes, madam, I'll send someone immediately.


好的,女士,我马上派人来。


A:I'd like to have this laundry done.


我要这件衣服洗一下。


B:Could you fill out the laundry form?


麻烦你填一下这张表格。


A:OK. I want to have this sweater washed by hand in cold water, It might shrink otherwise,


好的,这件毛衣要冷水手洗,否则会缩水的。


B:By hand in could water, I see.


用冷水手洗,我知道了。


A:I'd like this garment dry-cleaned, please.


请把这件干洗一下。


B:OK,anything else?


好的,还有别的吗?


A:Do you have a mending service for clothes?


你们有缝补衣服的服务吗?


B:Pardon me.


对不起,你再说一遍。


A:Amending service, I'd like the dress mended,


我是说缝补服务,我想把这条裙子补一下。


B:I see, Yes, we can mend them


我明白了,是的,我们可以缝补。


A:When will they be ready?


什么时候可以完成?


B: We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6:00 p.m


我们明天晚上6点钟左右会送过来。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语


酒店洗衣服服务安排对话模板六:


A: Good morning! Do you have any laundry?


早上好,有要洗的衣服吗?


B:Yes, I want to have my shirt washed and my overcoat dry-cleaned, When can I have my laundry back?


有,我想洗一下衬衫,干洗一下外衣,什么时候可以取回衣服?


A: Usually it takes about two days to have laundry done, But you can have express or same-day sercie.


洗衣服通常两天,不过,你可以要快洗服务或者当日服务。


B:What is the difference in price?


价格有什么不同?


A:We charge 50% more for express, but it only take 5 hours.


快洗服务要多收50%的费用,不过只需要5小时。


B:And for same-day, will I get the shirt and overcoat back this evening?


当天服务,我可以当晚就取回衬衫和外衣吗?


A:Yes, sir, All deliveries will be made before, 6 o'clock.


是的,先生,所有的衣服都在6点以前送到。


B:I'll have same-day service then.


那我就要当天服务吧。


A:By the way, a button came off your shirt. Would you like us to sew a new one for you?


顺便说一下,你的衬衫一个纽扣掉了,我们给你缝上一个新的好吗?


B:Yes, Thank you very much.


好的,非常感谢!

   
回到顶部 | 联系我们
河北省外贸培训公共服务平台   
地址:石家庄市新合作广场 b1 1201   邮箱:87812389@163.com
违法和不良信息举报电话:0311-67662519/4008320700
备案编号:冀ICP备11006606号-18访问量: